Dental Nurse Apprenticeship – Princes Risborough
Company: Malt House Dental Centre
Location: The Malthouse, Malthouse Square, Princes Risborough, HP27 9AB
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday-Friday and every other Saturday
Salary: £131.25 a week
- Providing chair side assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
The successful candidate must be reliable, organised, with good communication skills, computer literate, and keen to learn. You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
GCSE Maths and English Grade C and above (or equivalent).
All grades disclosed will be checked on your Personal Learning Record before you application is submitted to the Dental Practice.