Dental Nurse Apprenticeship – Chelmsford
Apply for a Dental Nurse Apprenticeship in Chelmsford. An exciting opportunity in Chelmsford to start your career in Dental Nursing.
Company: Heralds Way Dental Clinic
Location: 2 Hearlds Way, Chelmsford, CM3 5TQ
Hours: 40 Hours Per week, Shifts TBC
Salary: To be agreed upon appointment
- Providing chair side assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
The successful candidate must be reliable, organised, with good communication skills, computer literate, and keen to learn. You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
GCSE Maths and English Grade C and above (or equivalent).
All grades disclosed will be checked on your Personal Learning Record before you application is submitted to the Dental Practice.