Dental Nurse Apprenticeship – Northampton
Apply for a Dental Nurse Apprenticeship in Northampton. An exciting opportunity in Northampton to start your career in Dental Nursing.
Company: Delapre Dental Care
Location: 5 Billing Road, Northampton, NN1 5AN
Hours: 30 Hours Per week, Shifts TBC
Salary: £150 per week
- Providing chair side assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
The successful candidate must be reliable, organised, with good communication skills, computer literate, and keen to learn. You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
GCSE Maths and English Grade C and above (or equivalent).
All grades disclosed will be checked on your Personal Learning Record before you application is submitted to the Dental Practice.