Dental Nurse Apprenticeship – Southend-on-Sea
Apply for a Dental Nurse Apprenticeship in Southend-on-Sea. An exciting opportunity in Southend-on-Sea to start your career in Dental Nursing.
Company: Advanced Dental Aesthetics
Location: 1 Drewsteignton, Southend-on-Sea, SS3 8BA
Hours: 40 Hours Per week, Shifts TBC
Salary: £260 per week
- Providing chair side assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
The successful candidate must be reliable, organised, with good communication skills, computer literate, and keen to learn. You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude.
GCSE Maths and English Grade C and above (or equivalent).
All grades disclosed will be checked on your Personal Learning Record before you application is submitted to the Dental Practice.