Why employ an Apprentice?
Employing an Apprentice can be an effective way for businesses to expand their workforce and develop a motivated skilled and qualified team of workers.
Benefits of employing an Apprentice include:
- Reduced recruitment costs/0% recruitment fees*
- Apprenticeship qualifications are designed to help fill skills gaps in your business, by providing apprentices with the knowledge, skills and behaviours for the job role.
- Apprentices are motivated, eager and loyal to the company that invested in them.
- Apprentices tend to stay and progress within the company they trained with.
- Employers who have an established apprenticeship programme reported that productivity in their workplace had improved by 76% whilst 75% reported that apprenticeships improved the quality of their product or service.1
1 National Apprenticeship Service ‘Employer Guide to Apprenticeships’
* Subject to TOBs