step into learning step into learning login btn facebook twitter

Non Levy Payer

For employers who do not pay the levy or have insufficient funds in their digital account then Government-employer co-investment is available subject to eligibility. This means that as an employer you will be required to pay a contribution of 10% of the course fee and the government will cover the other 90%. However, if you have under 50 employees and take on an apprentice who is aged 16-18 then the course will be fully funded by the government. Furthermore, there is an incentive available for employers if they take on an apprentice who is aged 16-18.

For any non-levy companies, who employ an apprentice aged 16-18, the government will pay them an incentive of £1,000.

Click to Enlarge

 

x

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.